Based in Annecy, France
10 december, 2020
Silicon City uses old game design and revisit the genre of city simulation. If you've already played to the earliest versions of Sim City©, you will find here tribute to the original game from the 90's. Your city is here based on a classic squared grid, ready for good old urban planning techniques. You've been elected as the new mayor of a city. Start with a procedurally-generated land and build your city from empty plains and forests to a concrete jungle with hundreds of thousands of citizens. Build residential areas to allow new citizens to move in. Provide them electricity and a place to work. Watch out their own needs and financial situation to adapt your urban layout.
- INDIVIDUALS : Unique citizens with personal tastes and preferences that will determine their dream jobs and behaviours.
- IN-GAME TWITTER : Keep an eye on your citizens' tweets to improve their living conditions and grow your popularity.
- REAL-LIKE TRAFFIC : Thanks to the Rushhour integration, optimize transports and prevent traffic jams
- DATA FOCUSED : Access to layers of important data that link macro and micro-management of the city.
- CHALLENGES : Try to achieve all challenges to improve your popularity and access new buildings.
- MULTIPLAYER : Challenge your friends, unlock bonuses and become the best mayor!
Nookrium review YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Release Blog Post
The blog-post through which this game was released is available at https:.
Polycorne Games is an indie video games studio from Annecy. We put gameplay innovation at the heart of our projects. We encourage creativity within our team to produce a unique gaming experience. We were born gamers and have a real passion for video games and their mechanics. Polycorne shares these values by contributing to management games projects with innovative concepts.
More information on Polycorne, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Silicon City Credits
CEO, co-founder and developper, Polycorne
Art director, co-founder and developper, Polycorne